Join The Charley Pride Fan Club!
Each fan club member receives the following benefits:
- An autographed and personalized 8x10 photo (A different one for each year of membership!)
- A fan club member badge
- Quarterly newsletters (mailed)
- The opportunity for you and a guest to meet Charley in person at pre-concert meet-n-greets! Charley usually meets with fan club members 45 minutes prior to shows when concert venues allow for it.
- PLEASE NOTE: Meet-n-greet pass requests must be made two weeks in advance by contacting the fan club)
- The right to attend Charley's annual Fan Club breakfast (singing, photo opportunities, fellowship, food and fun!) in Nashville during CMA Music Festival week!
- New members will also receive several other informational items such as a bio and discography.
Annual Membership Cost:
- United States addresses USD $18.00 (Payable by check or money order)
- Addresses outside the United States USD $25.00 (Payable by money order in US Funds)
To join, please complete a new member application and mail it, along with a check or money order (in US Dollars) for your annual membership dues to the following address:
Charley Pride Fan Club
P. O. Box 670507
Dallas, TX 75367
For all Fan Club member questions or for more information about the fan club, please email Estella Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org), the fan club coordinator, or call her at (214) 350-8477 ext 0 (Mon-Fri between 9:00am & 4:30pm).
Fan club members can also submit pictures, recipes and other items of interest via email or to the address above if they are interested in sharing them with other members in future newsletters.
Autographed Picture Requests
Requests for an autographed picture can be sent to the fan club address above. Charley will supply the 8 x 10 photo, but you MUST include a large (9 x 12 inch) self-addressed mailing envelope with PRE-PAID return postage (3 ounces at the First Class LARGE ENVELOPE rate) on it. If you include a rigid photo mailer envelope, you will need to provide slightly higher return postage (4 ounces at the First Class PARCEL rate if the envelope itself in no more than 3 ounces) because the rigid envelope will be considered a package by the postal service.